Manta B Rear Brake Adjusters

my-first-kadett

I did think that might be the case Doc, but that was a couple of hours after I had posted. Just as a matter of interest which adjusters do you prefer? myself I rather the early snail type, far less trouble I have always thought. To each is own, as they say! Have a nice Christmas Mate. :thumbup

I did think that might be the case Doc, but that was a couple of hours after I had posted. Just as a matter of interest which adjusters do you prefer? myself I rather the early snail type, far less trouble I have always thought. To each is own, as they say! Have a nice Christmas Mate. :thumbup

My preference is the old type, much less trouble as long as they don't get too rusted and crack off the spring washers when adjusting and then go loose. Nightmare or scrap back plates if that happens. Only happened to me once..........

I keep them packed in copper ease, I use it for all nuts, bolts and any threads that are hidden away under a vehicle, the mechanics used to say that I was costing the ambulance service a fortune on Copper Ease :lol: