Anyone Local And Got A Fuel Tank?

retrovauxhall

recently aquired a 1986 berlinetta 1.8s auto hatchback, 1 previous owner with 57k on the clock, the customer brought it into the salvage company where i work for scrap as he could not find a fuel tank for it,

its not the cleanest car in the world and not been well looked after but i couldnt let it go to scrap so am on the search for a fuel tank if anyone got one?

regards

retrovauxhall@hotmail.co.uk

I've got a couple of hatchback carb tanks you're welcome to if you fancy a trip down to S Wales? No idea on their condition, they've been sat outside for a while and I never had either of the cars they came from running. Yours if you want them for nothing though!

thats me, im in Aylesbury bucks,

what did you do with the mk1 ?

Hi

I bought the Manta in the pic on my signature & sold the Cav to a guy who already owned a modified Cav & his wife fancied owning a Cav as well.

Have you still got any Cavs or Chevettes ?

Hi

I bought the Manta in the pic on my signature & sold the Cav to a guy who already owned a modified Cav & his wife fancied owning a Cav as well.

Have you still got any Cavs or Chevettes ?

cool, got one 4 door saloon chevette and one hatch and just got this manta, need to find a tank for it, to get it on the road,,,,

anyone??????

• 2 weeks later...