Cheers StevieH, that's mine now. Thanks for the comment. I am Carlisle based so you will see it around quite a bit. Say hello if I am with it next time. BTW what are you driving in case I see you?

Nissan x-trail :ph34r:

but the chevette should be painted soon then i'll be using that :D

Thanks for all the comments guys, when I bought it I intended to use it in classic rallies, the non damaging kind, but I have decided she is way to good for that so am gradually looking for bits that are missing or in poor condition. I am going to Haigh Hall on the 12th August, may find some bits there, otherwise I am on the look out for trim parts for the door cards round the locks etc, a mirror to match my driver side one and someone local who will do me a new vinyl roof.

If its a HS you have StevieH then I am extremely jealous, actually i think any Chevette is pretty cool to have now. I had a couple when they were new and thats what got me in to the Manta thing. Who is doing your paintwork or are you gonna do it yourself?

Look forward to seeing a Chevette around Carlisle again.