Waterless Antifreeze

mickappy

Hi Mick.

Have had a read up on thi stuff and not cheap, and you have to get prep bottle to flush out before you add this antifreeze. If mind correct was around seventy pound for antifreeze and a few quid more for flushing out liquid to remove all traces of old water based antifreeze and to clean out water jacket re rust ect ect but seams the dogs dangles thinking on getting for i200, works well also for hot summer days, also claimed you can take rad cap off as no pressure builds up in system with this stuff also.

http://www.evanscoolants.co.uk/products.html

cheers rab.

Edited by Rab

re claim u can take cap off when hot,thought u would always get pressure build up in any confined/sealed area?

like telling the apprentice,u wont get a shock if u grab that end of lead when i start engine :D honest

pretty expensive,we"ve used normal anti-freeze for ages,engines havent packed up ,have they

colin

re claim u can take cap off when hot,thought u would always get pressure build up in any confined/sealed area?

like telling the apprentice,u wont get a shock if u grab that end of lead when i start engine :D honest

pretty expensive,we"ve used normal anti-freeze for ages,engines havent packed up ,have they

colin

Hi Colin.

Seen on sat telly, and chap takin cap off rad nae awe wiff owe steam and it takes/transfers/disperses what iver yae want tae call it really well and protects down well below water based antifreeze, suppose fine if yur takin yur Manta tae thi North Pole. Hope awes well wi yae hiv awe gid crimbo.

cheers rab.