Manta Gte Exclusive Hatch For Sale (Needs Work)

Robert Boardman

Hi

I have a manta gte hatchback for sale. £600.

I was after an engine and box for a viva project but this seems to good to break. Needs welding to chassis leg and jacking points and hatch needs replacing or welding.

Has immersha kit its not brilliant underside or on top but its all do able ! it free wheels and did have it running 2 years ago but the lift pump has packed up when it ran it sounded sweet and we even drove it for a very short distance before the pump died again. The car hasnt seen the road for several years but has been dry stored in that time. I dont have any documents for it so you will have to apply for them. I will give the buyer a reciept though.

Should have some picture soon.

Email or pm me.

Rob

Sorry am new to manta forum and hope i havn't broken any rules putting this add here.

The above listing is the car which i brought of that ebay seller. He is no longer the owner.

I brought it with the intention of using the running gear and seats for a vauxhall viva but having got the car home decided it is to good to break up hence now on here for sale. PM me for my details if you would like to view.

I would have put that link to ebay myself but was under the believe that links to ebay are not allow. As it states this on the car for sale forum heading?

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...