Blue Lias Wheels Evening

The C belongs to Andy, Druid on here, Paul B turned up after you left, so we had an A,B and C at the show. :D It was a great night and realy nice to see an A sreies there ! :D

The Coventry and Warwickshire motor club do organise other events. They have a FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/CWMCLtd?ref=stream&hc_location=stream that is worth keeping an eye on.

Andy and I are hopping to do a few more this year and it would be great if we can get a few Mantas at them.

I know Paul B. would be up for it, as he really enjoyed the wheels event.

The wheels event was brilliant and I for one was very surprised to see so many great cars for a midweek evening event. As Chris said, really hoping to get out and about with my manta to a few shows this summer.

This was an awesome show, so definitely one to put in the diary next year. The pub is also an excellent venue for a meeting as it has an events field and camp site. There were some really interesting cars there including HA and HB vivas, Ascona B, a Chevette HSR, an early Carlton, not to mention other stuff like VW's, a lovely Avenger Tiger and lots of exotics. What's not to like! Thanks to Chris for putting us on to this one. Informal, friendly and cool venue.