Green coupe above reg in multi story car park in Brenwtood Essex - anyone on here?

Hi mate, yes that was me. I work in Brentwood and my modern car broke down, so had to use the trusty SRB coupe for commuting for a day or two.

First time I've ever been spotted anywhere!!

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to get another one but just cant afford one - thats why I went onto Tomcats.

they are going through the same phase Mantas did a few years ago - cheap!

Used to have a 1.8 Belinetta hatch C217 KHK that I tried to get back, or F343 LTF old Exclusive coupe that was featured in Car and Carconversions wasnt converted but they ran a feature called Fastmasters - old coupes etc.

Then had a one owner from new Berlinetta coupe BHJ110X less than 10,000 miles on the clock but it didnt click with me.

If it had been a 5 speed Berlinetta or GTE I would never have sold it!

In summary would love to get one but cant afford the several grand a decent one would cost me - much to my dissapointment, keep looking but they are still too rich for me.

:( :(

As I said though good to see one!

Would love to get another one but just cant afford one - thats why I went onto Tomcats.

they are going through the same phase Mantas did a few years ago - cheap!

Used to have a 1.8 Belinetta hatch C217 KHK that I tried to get back, or F343 LTF old Exclusive coupe that was featured in Car and Carconversions wasnt converted but they ran a feature called Fastmasters - old coupes etc.

Then had a one owner from new Berlinetta coupe BHJ110X less than 10,000 miles on the clock but it didnt click with me.

If it had been a 5 speed Berlinetta or GTE I would never have sold it!

In summary would love to get one but cant afford the several grand a decent one would cost me - much to my dissapointment, keep looking but they are still too rich for me.

:( :(

As I said though good to see one!

Don't give up looking mate. I got mine for £60!! Right time and right place. But yes, think prices are starting to climb now, which is good for those that have them, not so good for those looking.

Keep an eye on the events thread, will try and organise a meeting in middle Sept, maybe pop along anyway?

hell neil good to see you still get on here mate. yes as dave has said we have been having a few meets recently .last one was at halfway house so quite close to you.

I still have a manta myself ,bit like pringles for me one you pop you cant stop lol. shame you didn't keep that nice old b series although ive seen it has changed hands a few times.

all the best paul