Red 1985 Manta 2.0 Gte Hatch

simon p

I've been asked to post this on behalf of the family of a club member

Looking for a new home for a lovely Manta GTE Hatch that belonged to my brother who passed away in April this year.
It is a red 2.0 GTE registered in October 1985, with my brother as the only owner from new, it’s done a genuine 73500 miles, and has lots of paperwork with it including the original sales invoice.
The car has been dry stored under cover in a garage since 1996, and after draining the fuel system (including fitting a new fuel pump, and lines), brakes and oil change it passed it’s MOT in May with flying colours.
The body is in very good condition and sound with no rust or anything nasty underneath, and the interior is also in very good condition with just the usual scuff to the side of the Recaro’s from getting in and out.
The car is standard apart from an Irmscher twin headlamp conversion, a stainless steel exhaust system, AP Racing vented front discs and calipers, a Spax suspension kit and an alarm.
The car is in the Bromley (Kent) area and I am hoping to get about £2950 for it.
Please contact Colin by e.mail colin.hugh@btinternet.com or phone 01959 570783

24m7090.jpg

qx733d.jpg

2yjvqld.jpg

28hfzf5.jpg

21bj393.jpg