New Member But Owned 'a's For 33 Years

WoodsyV12

Hi Guys,

Might have met some of you guys many years ago at shows and stuff. I used to tow my V8 Opel GT with my A series.

My car has sat in the garage and been off the road for at least 7 years, only to be started and driven around the block or to the MOT station.

You may have heard or seen the car years ago at a show somewhere, it's signal blue with a twin turbo Jag V12.

I know it's a crime not to have used it but I hope to put that right this year sometime. I've got to MOT it anyhow as I'm moving house and want to drive it to the new home.

I thought if I joined the Manta club I may get some enthusiasm to carry on working on it and to bring it back to it's former glory...in fact much better than before.

So far I've completely rebuilt the XJS front suspension, powder coated everything, new brakes, bearings, bushes and joints.....that took me two years....lol.

Got the back end to do next and then the bodywork.....could take me a while eh.

First things first, I got to move house, build an extension on the house and then I can build my new garage...build the garage first I hear you say....if only eh, the house desparately needs the work so that has to come first unfortunately.

That's it for now.

Woodsy.

Edited by WoodsyV12