6Th July Maldon Motor Show 'classics On The Promenade', Essex

smiffy220

I'd like to put on a club stand for the OMOC at this show on 6th July 2014 at Maldon Promenade Park in Essex.

I have to pay for a minimum of 10 cars, i.e. £2 per car in advance to book it. I'm hoping we can get maybe 6 or so to attend, but this is a really good show:- see link:- http://www.maldonmotorshow.co.uk/ see the galleries from the last 2 years.

I need firm commitment please folks of anyone wanting to attend. I have 2 definite so far, but as I say, would like to get 6-10 if we can do it, and ideally with payment.

Please can you reply with a yes, and/or contact me by PM if you're interested.

Many thanks,

Dave

Edited by smiffy220

Well, i have been given the option to take a mates Ferrari to this instead. Now obviously I'd rather be in my manta, but the Essex Ferrari group have a stand, so i might go in with them then as no omoc takers! Shame, but there we have it!

Dave

hi dave I would have liked to have gone to this as I remember how good you said it has been in previous years. but as its the weekend before billing I just wont have the time as I will be busy that weekend getting ready as im off to billing on the thurs with the caravan for a combined well earned break and the vboa. shame these things clash but that's life I suppose.