Manta 'a' Restoration On Gumtree

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a Manta A Series on Gumtree that is in need of a restoration. The car comes with all the lights, door cards, suspension and glass. The seller states in the advert that the propshaft doesn't need much welding and the missing parts include the doors, bonnet, boot lid, wings and needs an engine.

Maybe an A series enthusiast could save this? Link below.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/manta-a/1068161803#photo-content

Cheers,

Jack.

See kids, this is where punctuation makes all the difference. If the propshaft doesn't need much welding that means it needs some, and that's impressive. The propshaft is probably about the most structurally sound part of any Manta project car.

:rolleyes:

That's exactly what I was about to put about the propshaft. Not much means it needs some and I have never yet welded but even in my inexperience I have never seen a project Car which somebody has welded the prop.

One thing I didn't know is that the propshaft is the most structurally sound part of a Manta. I learn something knew everyday about Manta bodywork!

That's exactly what I was about to put about the propshaft. Not much means it needs some and I have never yet welded but even in my inexperience I have never seen a project Car which somebody has welded the prop.

One thing I didn't know is that the propshaft is the most structurally sound part of a Manta. I learn something knew everyday about Manta bodywork!

Sorry Jack, I was being sarcastic there. The propshaft doesn't need welding, that's just the way it reads when punctuation isn't involved at all!