Opel Manta Gt/e Xe Coupe Track Day Project.

Clip on the link under all tye pics and it will bring up the description

or

Hi, this is an auction for a 81 (W) Opel Manta GT/J coupe. The car is an unfinished project that still requires some work and parts so has no mot or tax. The shell is in good condition, it has had welding to the floor pans, sills and inner wings etc previously but doesnt require anymore that i can see. It has fibreglass front arches fitted but all other panels are orginal steel and in good condition, it also the later exclusive twin headlights, rear spoiler and rear bumper fitted. Unfortunatly it does have an aftermarket glass sunroof fitted by a previous owner! Its fitted with a 2.0 16v XE engine that was in good working order when fitted, this has been fitted with weber twin 40 carbs, 4 branch manifold and ashley exhaust. Theres also a brand new facet pump and filter king included but not fitted yet. The engine still needs fuel lines and some minor wiring and plumbing to run so is currently a non-runner. The suspension is avo adjustables and uprated springs and the front brakes have been changed to volvo 4 pot front calipers, the car rides on rare 15" compomotive alloys with near new tyres. The rest of the mechanicals are standard gte which have been blasted/painted and refurbed as necessary. There is no interior bar the dash and front door cards, the fuse box has been changed over to a pop out style box which just needs some tidying and mounting. Theres no brake/fuel lines fitted but the standard pedal box and servo are included. All the spares i have for the car are pictured, so if you dont see a part its not included in the sale. Overall the car just needs finishing of and some bodywork tidying and painted, not the usual rot box project where you have to strip it all down to a bare shell. An interior would also be required depending on what spec you want to build it to, i was just going to cage it with bucket seats so i never bothered sourceing one. Would make a brilliant track day car or rally project, getting rare now.

Please note this car is located in Inverness in the north of Scotland, viewing can be had by appointment before auction end. £100 deposit to made via paypal on auction end and balance payable on collection within 10 days.

Andy :thumbup

• Like 1

Clip on the link under all tye pics and it will bring up the description

or

Hi, this is an auction for a 81 (W) Opel Manta GT/J coupe. The car is an unfinished project that still requires some work and parts so has no mot or tax. The shell is in good condition, it has had welding to the floor pans, sills and inner wings etc previously but doesnt require anymore that i can see. It has fibreglass front arches fitted but all other panels are orginal steel and in good condition, it also the later exclusive twin headlights, rear spoiler and rear bumper fitted. Unfortunatly it does have an aftermarket glass sunroof fitted by a previous owner! Its fitted with a 2.0 16v XE engine that was in good working order when fitted, this has been fitted with weber twin 40 carbs, 4 branch manifold and ashley exhaust. Theres also a brand new facet pump and filter king included but not fitted yet. The engine still needs fuel lines and some minor wiring and plumbing to run so is currently a non-runner. The suspension is avo adjustables and uprated springs and the front brakes have been changed to volvo 4 pot front calipers, the car rides on rare 15" compomotive alloys with near new tyres. The rest of the mechanicals are standard gte which have been blasted/painted and refurbed as necessary. There is no interior bar the dash and front door cards, the fuse box has been changed over to a pop out style box which just needs some tidying and mounting. Theres no brake/fuel lines fitted but the standard pedal box and servo are included. All the spares i have for the car are pictured, so if you dont see a part its not included in the sale. Overall the car just needs finishing of and some bodywork tidying and painted, not the usual rot box project where you have to strip it all down to a bare shell. An interior would also be required depending on what spec you want to build it to, i was just going to cage it with bucket seats so i never bothered sourceing one. Would make a brilliant track day car or rally project, getting rare now.

Please note this car is located in Inverness in the north of Scotland, viewing can be had by appointment before auction end. £100 deposit to made via paypal on auction end and balance payable on collection within 10 days.

Andy :thumbup

Thanks I must have not seen that, I managed to get the description on the other Manta because it had a button at the bottom of the pictures.

Jack.