Model MANTA EXEC

Body type coupe

Colour Blue

Fuel type Petrol

Date manufactured 30 December 1988

Number of previous owners 5

Last owner change 08 March 2003

From the RAC site.

The manufacture date is likely to be wrong (last Manta was made on 28/6/1988 and it was a LHD GSi Coupe).

Clearly this is of no use, but I hope it's of some help.

Cheers,

Joe.

"Look, here's the thousand just coming up".

Hi, the RAC site will only tell you basics that will be on your V5, but this is it

Manufacturer Opel

Model MANTA EXEC

Body type coupe

Colour Black

Fuel type Petrol

Date manufactured 30 December 1988

Number of previous owners 4

Last owner change 20 December 1996

Still the owner of an A and a B.

omoc 5660

TBH, people need to think a little here.

I would be very displeased if someone had come ont this website asking about my Manta's, only for someone to dish out information about me/them and my wherabouts.

I think we should take a hesitant approach when people come on here asking about the whereabouts of dertain cars.

V8 B series, being a pain.

Custom solutions mega site on the way

thats fair comment mate

i just got mine but it had no documents/history at all.

did all the checks to make sure it was above board and just wondered if anyone on here had ever owned it/knew of it.

cheers

lee

GTE EXCLUSIVE COUPE

R33 SKYLINE GTR V-SPEC

You make a very good point Clive, although in defence of myself and Joe, the information we have posted is available to anyone from the RAC, and does not give any information that could help a car be traced. I certainly would not publicly post that I knew where a particular car was, although if I did know, I moght let the owner know someone was looking for the car.

omoc 5660

1900SR

No need to say "in defence" I'm not having a go at anyone, I was simply thinking that if some irate driver who had been cut up by a Manta came on here and said who knows where JEF 50W is, and someone replied with my contact details, I would not have been too pleased

V8 B series, being a pain.

Custom solutions mega site on the way

If someone did that Clive, I'd be only too happy to give them your address![}:)] Seriously, you are right, and that is the sort of info that should not be given to anyone without the car owners express permission, even better only by the owner themselves!

omoc 5660

• 1 year later...

You can't find that info out though, all you can get it the details 1900SR listed, the only things you can't tell from looking at the car are the last keeper change and previous number of keepers...

I have tried tracking cars down in the past, owners or just places, no luck, they won't tell you a thing.... only way I could think of would be through a copper on the PNC but they have to log everything. Checking a car that has been off the road 20 years would cause problems.

Mick

OMOC 5924

middle_lane_shot.jpg

1980 Black Berlinetta Coupe, 2.0 SRI Project

1984 Silver GT/E Coupe, Road Rally Car

1980 Cavalier 1600 GL, Slammed Retro Cruiser