Marmite !!!

Shaun400r

Bought this from oldwheels a member on here as a daily driver while my 400r has an engine rebuild and some light cosmetics (pictured below )   Only saw pictures of the car on here in the for sale section but you know when you want something lol I saw the project thread and all welding was done so ready to rumble I knew exhaust and clutch needed attention when I purchased it 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

That's how it looked on the Pics  but on close inspection the finish wasn't that good but considering the size of his shed and a diy job it was good :)  anyway I rubbed it down and painted it Matt black personally I love it I have now got the original font for the stickers as the font I first chose looked pap:o a few more mods to make life easier included.    Power steering / gte brakes with Audi discs / hid headlights / quick shift / Ashley exhaust / remote locking / gas bonnet struts / stereo install with speakers to fill all the holes / 1 key lock set / and the clutch problem was a melted cable due to lack of earth cable ( big thanks to mantasrme :thumbup) so here are some pics of it as it is now (some of my other cars pictured as well.  

Your improving with this technology lark Shaun, well done.

The new OE sticker font suits it so much better than the first version. I think the Opel Blitz on the nosecone is larger than standard though (yeah i know i'm always moaning and picking faults :P )

Have a daylight pic of it from when it was at mine

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• 2 months later...