Hello

philip1971

Good morning everyone,i need to pay my member ship ,and read the instruction book on were and when to post iteams ,and to use this site ,sorry if iv badded all your in heads trying to work out wot hell im on about ,and some or must of the woffel I go in about aswell.my appolges to members none member and general public.lol phlip 1971.

• Like 2

Not a problem Philip. I'm sure you will work it out.

You can join the club on line with paypal, and it will be the best £25 you spend on your manta. Club members tend to give preference to other members regards  parts, so you will soon recoup the cost of membership.

• Like 1

Agreed, some good folks who go out of their way to help and find parts that just aren't out there. Like Ian Virco driving quite a way to meet me with a passenger side rear quarter,  too many people to mention in one post! And then technical advice from people who know the cars inside out has proven worth a heck of a lot more than the membership fee.  From what you say Phillip you might well be able to help others too with welding advice, I'm rubbish at it :rolleyes: and I'm going to tackle cutting my rear quarters off soon :unsure:

• Like 5