Old menber

Yampy

Morning all.

Thought I'd see after many years away what's happening in the Manta world. I used to be the owner of a Manta A Berlinetta reg WGF 300M of which I rescued from a scrap yard back in the 80's and then lovingly restored it. The last show I went to was at Billing where I won a trophy, the year I can't remember. Sadly and very regrettably I had to sell her due to a bad divorce. Moving on I'm looking forward to attending some shows which I suppose will be next year now. See you soon.

Hi Paul, Welcome back.

Yes, bad divorce for me too...... partly due to 3 Manta A's on the grass in the back garden and the garage, house and loft, full of parts!

Looks like WGF 300M is still on the road, as it's shown as currently taxed and mot'd.

2016 was the last meet at Billing, so stay tuned for the new venue in 2017

17 hours ago, Manta Mal said:

I took this photo of your Manta at Billing, I guess back in the 80's.....

img125.jpg

Oh my gosh! Yeah it was a international meet I got third prize for nonstandard as the original colour should be silver with black vinyl roof. Wonder where she is now??? Thanks for the picture its brought back some happy memories 

17 hours ago, Manta Mal said:

I took this photo of your Manta at Billing, I guess back in the 80's.....

img125.jpg

Oh my gosh! Yeah it was a international meet I got third prize for nonstandard as the original colour should be silver with black vinyl roof. Wonder where she is now??? Thanks for the picture its brought back some happy memories 

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 05:44, Manta Mal said:

Hi Paul, Welcome back.

Yes, bad divorce for me too...... partly due to 3 Manta A's on the grass in the back garden and the garage, house and loft, full of parts!

Looks like WGF 300M is still on the road, as it's shown as currently taxed and mot'd.

2016 was the last meet at Billing, so stay tuned for the new venue in 2017

My case was your typical "i want half of everything" so sad when it disappeared out of our street on the back of a trailer bound for up north, Think the guy said Gretna Green was where he was from. I look forward to that next year hopefully she'll be there.