A pillar cover

shaunwilli

On 04/05/2020 at 15:36, shaunwilli said:

Looking to buy a passenger side A piller cover and if available the section between the A pillar and the arch but that can be made easily enough.Thanks in advance.

I've been hunting the same parts for weeks. Tried dr manta for A posts, couldn't navigate the site as it's in german, emailed him, but the help was vague and pretty much of no use so gave up. I ended up buying them from german Ebay. If you login to the german site click the watch button, then log back into the english site, itll be in your basket in English and price converted to pound sterling. It's the only way I managed to do it, its took me weeks to get them sorted. I'll post up a link to the ones on german ebay to make it easier for you. The other panels which I call kick panels I managed to buy a pair on facebook. Retro power no longer make or supply them. Hope this helps 

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Ascona-B-Manta-B-Tursaule-A-Saule-mit-Schweller-Einstiegsblech-links/223979887969?fits=Model%3AManta+B|Make%3AOpel&hash=item34263ddd61:g:1VsAAOSwT69bLJeg

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Ascona-B-Manta-B-Tursaule-A-Saule-mit-Schweller-Einstiegsblech-rechts/274147701029?fits=Model%3AManta+B|Make%3AOpel&hash=item3fd479f125:g:Ep8AAOSwu3ZcV4Bz

That's a link to a pair. One left one right 

9 hours ago, shaunwilli said:

Andy your a star i did get on this site on the weekend but they only had the drivers side.I take it the pictures show the correct side as they mention right and left entry.

Yes pics are correct. One left one right. You can log in to german ebay with your uk login details click on as circled in picture on both items left and right, then log back into uk ebay and itll be there in english for you. 

Screenshot_20200506-074040_Messenger.jpg

3 hours ago, shaunwilli said:

Andy just ordered the part that will save alot of time.I did fab the other side and it looks good but took along time to get right.I will get on replacing the sill on the weekend .Thanks for the help.

Glad you got it sorted