MNY 665P 1.9SR seen

Hi.

I saw MNY 665P a red opel manta 1.9SR a year or so ago on a low loader in Stoke.  I was told it was a barn find and was going to be put back on the road.  Dont know if it ever was. It was beautiful and reminded me of my old NFM650P. 

Thought someone out there might be interested as a previous owner. I have a couple of photos if someone can tell me how to share them from my phone.

Reds Andy 

• 1 month later...

Hi 

Thanks for the reply.  Wonderful to hear its being restored.  Its stunning. Looks like you have a few on the go. I'd love to get a 1.9SR again if you ever hear of any available? They dont seem to appear often. Do you focus on Manta restorations?

All the best Andy

2 hours ago, Andrew Hunt said:

Hi 

Thanks for the reply.  Wonderful to hear its being restored.  Its stunning. Looks like you have a few on the go. I'd love to get a 1.9SR again if you ever hear of any available? They dont seem to appear often. Do you focus on Manta restorations?

All the best Andy

I believe this one is still available for around £8500, not to far from you in Gloucestershire

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1977-Opel-Manta-Coupe-1-9-/303590378080?item=303590378080&ViewItem=&nma=true&si=yP13QVZaiQ%2Fezj4AdtwJF7Y1cXE%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557