E334JUT

It lives in Oadby. I see it regularly on Wednesday evenings at the Beauchamp school where I take my mum for an evening class. I've left my details for them with a note several times but there's been no response. The same woman is always driving it.

Are you another Leicester Manta owner Dan?

Cheers,

Joe.

Well. Oil. Beef. Hooked.

Hi Dan,

Looks like you are fairly local to me then !

Me and the better half quite often come over to Market Harborough doing a bit of shopping on a Saturday....much quieter than Northampton and much lower Chav count.

Not often in the Manta but if we are, I park in the Co-op car park in the spaces up the top on their own up by the flats.....the bit where the residents feed the Squirrels !

If you see a Yellow Calibra SE2 parked up there - it is your friendly club Chariman, so do say Hi !!

Cheers,

Paul.

OMOC Chairman

i200thumb.gif

I'm from Fleckney Dan! I do a lot of work in Harboro' (I'm a plumber). We'll have to have a local Manta meet when I get 'Tony' his new engine in a month or so.

Cheers,

Joe.

Well. Oil. Beef. Hooked.

Two OMOC bods closer than i realised!

Paul, yes Harboro does have a slightly lower chav count, but only slightly! Will look out for your car, can't be too many of those about!

Joe, think we spoke on here before but i forgot you were in Fleckney!Good to know a plumber(do you accept the trade card? [:D]) Soon as you get your motor going (or before) drop me a line. More than happy to meet up.

Cheers,

Dan.

dan@w1lson.wanadoo.co.uk

Dan, maybe you could come down to the East Mids pub meet. It's held at the Vale Of Belvoir Hotel (formerly the Haven), which is on the A52 near Whatton. it's held on the second Wednesday of every month, from about 7.30.

1973 Monza Blue A

1979 Jade Green B Hatch

1979 Orange Ascona B

1977 Gold Mk1 Cavalier Saloon

omoc 5660

I don't think I'll be in my Manta for the next meet (in fact there's no chance at all as it won't have an engine at that stage!) but I'll still try to get there in our old BMW. (With two more ATS alloys Steve[:)])

Cheers,

Joe.

Well. Oil. Beef. Hooked.

Joe, don't bust a gut for those alloys, as I've just found out I won't be at the next pub meet. I've got to go on a training course. Hopefully by the time of the September one the A will have it's new door.

1973 Monza Blue A

1979 Jade Green B Hatch

1979 Orange Ascona B

1977 Gold Mk1 Cavalier Saloon

omoc 5660

Thanks Steve, I'll save them for September then. (Not a Peugeot engine re-building course is it![:I])

Cheers,

Joe.

Well. Oil. Beef. Hooked.