Steering Wheel Boss From Exclusive Wanted Please

Rick-Manta

Does anyone have a Manta steering wheel boss that was fitted to the Exclusives, so the Raid 1 "Irmscher" leather wheel could be fitted please?

I know there are loads of Momo and similar ones on eBay but they have the bolt holes with a single bolt at the top, instead of the two at the top like the the Raid types, but they mess up the self-cancel position if you mount them off centred.

I'd also need the rubbery plastic cover for it too. Buying a full Exclusive wheel with boss isn't out of the question if that's the only option, but ideally just need the boss/adapter.

Thanks.

Great stuff, thanks Paul. As soon as I've picked up the stuff from John, I'll just pay for everything in one go if that's okay?--I've not had a chance to get over to Reading as my bastard work seems reluctant to give me any time off at the moment! :unsure:

• 8 months later...

Just to bump this up again please, as I have a Raid 1 steering wheel and would like an OE Manta Exclusive boss and cover for the reasons I mentioned last year.

Thanks.

I'll also have a 3-spoke "SR" Manta B wheel available once I'm all sorted with this, should anyone need one, please let me know here before I eBay it.