Friday 6th October 2023 Sywell Insurance catch up.

CVI

Morning Everyone.

Apologies for the short notice here. Paul Brennecke and I are meeting at the Officers Mess at Sywell (same location as the annual VBOA Rally).

it’s really an opportunity to discuss any club insurance scheme matters, any suggestions for improvements, any changes in the industry that may affect the club and owners.

We will also review the price guide, however in all honesty, the Manta Market seems extremely buoyant with all models seeming to be on the up.

From day one, I am keen to keep an open door policy with the club and members and with this is in mind, anyone is welcome to join us. This isn’t a club AGM etc and no other club matters are discussed, we I will quickly get distracted by vintage aircraft!

If you cannot join us, but have a question, feel free to drop a message to Paul or myself.

I'm looking forward to an all day breakfast in the Officers Mess tomorrow - anyone else coming along?

I will probably take the Gold Manta, as it hasn't had a drive for a week since last Monday, and that was only to the local car meet.