Nothing...

Not seen one single Manta about anywhere for years, seemed wierd sat behind Clive the other day as we left the Meet, that has been the only one I have seen and that doesnt count..[:D]

Mick

OMOC 5924

manta2.gif

1980 Black Berlinetta Coupe, 2.0 SRI Project

1985 White GT/E Coupe, Standard

1984 Silver GT/E Coupe, Rebuilding as a Road Rally Car

1984 Red GTE Hatch Turbo, Rotten as owt

There's a couple I see around Lincoln a bit, a red coupe, with GT/E skirts, but it's registered as an 1800, and a silver GT/E hatch that did have a dent in the drivers door. Don't know who either of them belong to. Jayne saw a white D plater pass her in Fakenham last night, not sure if it was a coupe or hatch though.

omoc 5660

Cambridge & The Fens Area Rep.

Drove past one in Wales today, well it was actually jacked up at the rear on a farmers driveway area, was just so surprised to suddenly see one half way up a hill in the middle of nowhere and nothing about but this farm and a Manta.

and seeing Micks GTE coupe turn off at the A52/A46 roundabout the other night was simply brilliant, just love the look of the GTE's from the rear over the exclusive coupe's they just have those damn sexy lines that the little rear spoiler accentuates.

But not much else, never see one from on day to the next now, actually on the road, just got back in from the Midlands pub meet, mine was the only Manta there.

http://www.customsolutions.me.uk could be full time by Xmas?

Thanks Clive, it does look good, its my Favourite, GTE Coupe with small spoiler, lowered a bit, not too far but just enough to get it sat level, great to drive...just wish I could see where I'm going...damn those Squares with no silver in them[:D]

Mick

OMOC 5924

manta2.gif

1980 Black Berlinetta Coupe, 2.0 SRI Project

1985 White GT/E Coupe, Standard

1984 Silver GT/E Coupe, Rebuilding as a Road Rally Car

1984 Red GTE Hatch Turbo, Rotten as owt