C20XE exhaust manifold

Brad1235

Anyone know of any exhaust manifolds to fit a C20XE converted manta b? Phoned around a couple of places but I'm looking at 3 to 6 weeks waiting time. Being as impatient as I am, I was hoping someone somewhere would have or know of one 🤞🤞

Cheers all 👍😎

I've been looking at those but wasn't sure in them and a few people have said that they're not quite right. Do you know what the issue is with them?

23 minutes ago, Brad1235 said:

I've been looking at those but wasn't sure in them and a few people have said that they're not quite right. Do you know what the issue is with them?

They hit the subframe rear arm, then not quite line up with a std manta system (to system is an easy fix though) 

It’s much interference though.

27 minutes ago, Jessopia74 said:

They hit the subframe rear arm, then not quite line up with a std manta system (to system is an easy fix though) 

It’s much interference though.

I'd guess that could be sorted with a pipe bender perhaps or isn't it going to be as easy as that?

13 minutes ago, Brad1235 said:

I'd guess that could be sorted with a pipe bender perhaps or isn't it going to be as easy as that?

I believe most just heat it and knock it in a little https://www.rallydesign.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=54045 Give rally design a call, I think they will be able to tell you how close it will be 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jessopia74 said:

I believe most just heat it and knock it in a little https://www.rallydesign.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=54045 Give rally design a call, I think they will be able to tell you how close it will be 

Brilliant, I'll get onto them in the morning and see what they say. Thank you very much for your help 👍👍

• Like 2

That Rally design one is what i always use for xe transplants. Fits well but as said the tail isn't always at the right angle. But easy enough to move if you have a welder/grinder. They are also doing stainless ones now but i have yet to try one to see if its the same shape or from a different supplier

• Like 1