Hello Everyone

MudMax

Hi MudMax.

Do you have a Manta yet? you are not a million miles away from the East Mids pub meeting at Gunthorpe.

Not too sure when these are held these days or who turns up, as I'm not the area rep any more, but I know there is a lot of enthusiasm and some damn good members in this area.

Welcome to the OMOC forum mate.

Hi manta 2000,, no i don't have one anymore . Sold it a while ago.

Never got to it, too much work in my workshop.

But I am on the look out for a basket case, but I want one with a Boot. Or what I know as a Opel Manta.

Cheers

Andy

Manta 2000 sorry that I havn't called, but my day was just too hectic.

One of my customers crashed his Jag Mk1, and he wants to race it next weekend :lol: .

I will try to come over this weekend, but I can't really say when.

Sorry mate.

Andy

Well, he was offered one this afternoon and was supposed to be ringing back this evening (or yesterday if you want to be pedantic !) , but no response.

So looks like it goes to the great big crusher......not in the sky but down the road !!! :huh:

Futre owner of a Manta.

newowner.jpg

This guy certainly knows his stuff about making and fixing things for cars.

The stuff in his boot was what you'd expect from a proffessional.

No problem over waiting for collected,but............I think you should really remember when your wedding aniversary is or your wedding tackle might end up missing !!!! :rolleyes:

Pleasure to meet you. :D

So thats why you wanted that f ing picture, well I see.

And yes I better remember the day I got married.I think i could loose more than just the tackle ;)

It's been a pleasure to meet you, and will try to get things moving soon.

oh and by the way did u have a look at my website?

Cheers

Andy

Im just about to look it up now.

I didn't want to put up the web address until you say it is OK .

No probs about sorting things out, it isn't going anywhere.I might even have taken the bits out,after all the front seats ain't bolted in. Do you require the carpets ?? Think you best find out what the regs say you need before I pull bits out. As I said, it is an all in price ,so what you want to do with the bits is up to you,but as you said, you are like me ..........lazy !!!! :rolleyes:

If ou get the bonnet mould sorted ,I wouldn't mind an 'extra' one for a spare. ;) Cheers Steve

Just tried it, and the following is all I get on a blank page..whatever it says !!??

ZUGRIFF NICHT ERLAUBT

Die angeforderte Seite darf nicht angezeigt werden.

:blink:

Means 'Access not permited' cant make out why .

Im just about to look it up now.

I didn't want to put up the web address until you say it is OK .

No probs about sorting things out, it isn't going anywhere.I might even have taken the bits out,after all the front seats ain't bolted in. Do you require the carpets ?? Think you best find out what the regs say you need before I pull bits out. As I said, it is an all in price ,so what you want to do with the bits is up to you,but as you said, you are like me ..........lazy !!!! :rolleyes:

If ou get the bonnet mould sorted ,I wouldn't mind an 'extra' one for a spare. ;) Cheers Steve

HAHA, :lol::lol::lol: no problem keep the carpet, seats, door cards don't need any of that stuff just adds to much weight to the car anyway. I mean i am going to put her on a brutal diet! she has to loose at least 150 kg. :blink:

I have also copied a few pic's to this link, try and let me know if it works.Just a few pic's to you guys what I do to earn my living.