2.2 Carlton Brakes

young kadett kinin

Iv been looking for a place that sells front calipers for a 2.2 carlton, iv found one place called transhock and im getting really p&&&&d off with them iv been calling them almost every day for the last month and they dont seem atal interested in selling anything tey keep telling me "the guy is out", or "he'l call you back later he's busy".

Thanks

Id like to use as many gm/opel parts as possible as there a bolt on job. And iv heard bad reports about those volvo calipers.

Thanks for the replies, think i have found some but i will phone around the other two companies tommorow for prices. So far iv been quoted £100 each cant remember which company from the above though, €130 from a motorfactor, and £57 from transhock.

Iv been looking for a place that sells front calipers for a 2.2 carlton, iv found one place called transhock and im getting really p&&&&d off with them iv been calling them almost every day for the last month and they dont seem atal interested in selling anything tey keep telling me "the guy is out", or "he'l call you back later he's busy".

Thanks

Hi, I should have a set of Carlton 2.2 discs, hubs and calipers within the next two weeks (their secondhand but in good condition.

Get back to me if your interested.

Luke.