Hi All

Hi all. I have joined this forum site to find out about your cars with the possibility of buying one in the future.I thought the best way is to find things out first about the car & the people who own them plus the social side which is of particular interest to me. What is the point of owning a great car and not enjoying it on days out or a long weekender.I wont be posting much, just popping in from time to time to see what is going on. I am one of the people who just has an interest in cars, old & new.I own 3 MGB's at the moment and I use an PT Cruiser as an every day car. The cars I owned from the past are as follows.Mini Van, Triumph 1300tc, Vauxhall Viva, Dolomite Sprint, Triumph MII 2,000 & 2.5, 2 TR7's, Audi Quattro, Toyota Supra 3,000 Turbo plus a few more Bob.

hi bob and a warm welcome

there is a good social side to the club and good few meets events through the year

for every region

the highlight is billing were you will find a field off mantas ect and there owners staggering about a field :thumbup