A Series Manta, Plastic Gas Pedal Bracket

ray70

I've had a little mishap when welding under my A series Manta and set fire to the drivers side footwell and have melted the plastic accelerator pedal bracket, does anybody have one or do know anywhere that I could get one? I can send you a photo so you get an idea of what I need if you give me your e-mail address.

Thanks

Ray.

Do away with it compleatly. !! there c**p.

Just go down your local scrap yard and get any brake pedal, take it home and cut off the foot pad.

Now remove the upper part of the accelerator pedal (metal part)from your car and weld the foot pad to it.

You now have an accelerator pedal with some feel in it. :thumbup

Do away with it compleatly. !! there c**p.

Just go down your local scrap yard and get any brake pedal, take it home and cut off the foot pad.

Now remove the upper part of the accelerator pedal (metal part)from your car and weld the foot pad to it.

You now have an accelerator pedal with some feel in it. :thumbup

Hi,

Thanks for the info, if I cant get a replacement ill try that but I quite like the look of the original, it's the long type that goes down to and attaches to the floor, but I understand what you mean about the feel. So can you use the brake pedal of any car or does it have to be a Vauxhall/Opel??

Thanks again Ray.

i have one i will not be using make an offer

Hi, how does £5 plus whatever the postage costs sound, I have already been offered two for postage price so i'm collecting as many as possible incase they are the wrong ones. Do you accept paypal?

Thanks

Ray