400 Bonnet

xecoupe

Hello, does anyone have a 400 bonnet as I have bought two already and they are no good. I just want a bonnet I can fit and spray and for it to look awesome. the one I have now can not be glossed as it is too rippled I have been told and am desperate for a decent bonnet, cheers

Hello, does anyone have a 400 bonnet as I have bought two already and they are no good. I just want a bonnet I can fit and spray and for it to look awesome. the one I have now can not be glossed as it is too rippled I have been told and am desperate for a decent bonnet, cheers

RALLYTECH MAKE AN EXCELLENT BONNET .. NO WAVES AND QUITE A GOOD FIT.. WELL WORTH A CALL TO THEM

Cheers mate will look them up and give them a call monday.

Rallytech used to be supplied by Smith and Deakin.

I get my kits from them for my rally car, might be worth a call to them, Mike Smith

I get my kits from them for my rally car, might be worth a call to them, Mike Smith

Hi mate I do not suppose you have a mumber for that?

Hi mate I do not suppose you have a number for that?

Edited by xecoupe

dont think rallytech did anything with smith and deakin unless it was a very long time ago as trevor took the moulds himself for the i240 kit and moulds off the genuine ac delco 400 for the rally kit. john took moulds off mantadocs irmscher 400 kit for the 400 road kit they do now. :rolleyes:

dont think rallytech did anything with smith and deakin unless it was a very long time ago as trevor took the moulds himself for the i240 kit and moulds off the genuine ac delco 400 for the rally kit. john took moulds off mantadocs irmscher 400 kit for the 400 road kit they do now. :rolleyes:

Heelo again Rutts, who do I contact about the bonnet? do I pm mantadoc ? cheers Adie

Hi mate I do not suppose you have a mumber for that?

Hi mate I do not suppose you have a number for that?

01905 458886-Smith & Deakin

i may be getting mixed up with the guys who used to be on the Isle of Wight