Hello To One & All...

Hello there... I have always liked Manta's (Manta B's) and Cav' Coupe's and Sports Hatches so I thought I'd jump on here and say hello! I used to have a Mk1 Cavalier GL but that's another, very sad, story... A good friend of mine has just purchased a gloriously Brown Cavalier Sports Hatch so I'm sure you'll be seeing that on here some time soon. If space on my driveway allows maybe I'll try and find a Manta very soon...!!! Unfortunately having a Mk1 3-litre Granada kind of limits what I can get my hands on at the moment though... All the very best to you all...

A good friend of mine has just purchased a gloriously Brown Cavalier Sports Hatch so I'm sure you'll be seeing that on here some time soon.

Hello and welcome to the Club Forum, good to see someone else who appreciates the Vauxhall side of things :thumbup

Would the Brown Sports Hatch be from Lincolnshire this morning? I know the car very well, its even got my old windscreen in it!!

Edited by Mick

Hello there... I have always liked Manta's (Manta B's) and Cav' Coupe's and Sports Hatches so I thought I'd jump on here and say hello! I used to have a Mk1 Cavalier GL but that's another, very sad, story... A good friend of mine has just purchased a gloriously Brown Cavalier Sports Hatch so I'm sure you'll be seeing that on here some time soon. If space on my driveway allows maybe I'll try and find a Manta very soon...!!! Unfortunately having a Mk1 3-litre Granada kind of limits what I can get my hands on at the moment though... All the very best to you all...

Hello, I'm the man in question who's just bought Cavtastic's hazel brown Sports Hatch. All the best to you all and I look forward to contributing to this forum!

Welcome to the OMOC Forum :thumbup