South East Meet Anyone?

Perywinkle

I'd be interested, depending on when and where?

Also, if any of you are interested, there will be a small Manta club stand at the Battlesbridge Motorbilia show in Essex on 26th Sept, and I think it would be nice to have more than the 3 Manta's that made it last year to this event. Prob only 20 mins from the Dartford Crossing for anyone who wants to come up from the real South! Be nice to meet a few new faces for this? PM me or Monaco Manta for details.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi all, it seems the next 2 sundays are out for a couple of people. How about Sunday the 12th September?

Was going to suggest the Bull at Shermanbury in Sussex unless anyone has another suggestion mid Sussex? If they do then a decent carpark and a bit of space for a few kiddywinkies would be helpful :D

Roy

It has been suggested to hold it in Crawley as the date clashes with an old skool Ford meet that is held there. I think its a great idea to get some similar cars together (but it wont matter if you bring a manta or not-there will be plenty to see). As I understand it -its free so I'm waiting details of the exact location to place them on here and email the guys local to me. Watch this space! :thumbup

Roy

Fingers crossed for some decent weather then! I'll be there prob in the Rover although the manta

is so close now I can taste it! (It should be after I just spent another £490 on it)and

fitted parts worth about another £300 on top of that!

DSCF9439a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This was a goooooood show, lovely weather, some great cars and a wet dream if you like your RWD fords :thumbup

Sean turned up in his 400, Perywinkle in his superb A series 16v and myself and Hardcore turned up in our 'pseudo' mantas- My Rover P5b and his Benz drift car.

As a token I put photos of my manta in the windscreen! I only got a couple of pics, my 5 year old was in charge of the camera mostly and I've got lots of closeups of hub caps and door mirrors lol. Will arrange a manta only meet soon for everyone who was interested...

DSCF9447a.jpg

DSCF9453a.jpg

DSCF9475a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...