Grey Recaro Hatch Interior And Exclusive Alloys

spiney_norman

Looking to get rid of the interior as one complete lot. Includes front seats with subframes that'd come up nicely with a good clean but the red piping's not brilliant, rear seat's pretty good, door cards could also do with a clean but perfectly usable, rear quarter cards are good, parcel shelf with no holes, decent dashboard, carpets, centre console, boot carpet and trim, kick panels, the whole lot. I'll get some pictures of it tomorrow once it stops raining. It's still in the car so I'll remove it all carefully if anyone's interested. £100 takes it.

Also a set of 5 Exclusive 14" alloys, silver rims with anthracite centres, come with 4 centre caps and a set of tyres; 2 decent, 2 knackered, and one brand new spare. All straight and virtually undamaged apart from a few small kerb marks, again I'll get some pictures tomorrow. £50 for the 5.

It'll all need collecting from Swansea or Cardiff, may be able to meet someone around the M4/south west area for petrol money.

are the seats the same in a coupe as hatch as my rear seats have faded badly with the sun , if the same would be interested in the lot for £100.00

awaiting on your photos , i live in anglesey so picking up no problem . thanks col

• 2 weeks later...