Please Delete

mantapaperman

]seats001.jpgseats002.jpgseats004.jpghi

as title i,m selling my coupe ''b'' leather interior. front +rear seats in very good con, just afew small marks and one small knick on pass seat. nice firm seats.

door cards and dash top etc.but these arnt top standard in my opp!!..the leather is conelly so i,m told by previous owner. colour is cream. after £200. going on ebay next few days.advertised local..so first come etc.

will have to be collected from east yorkshire. ''bridlington,, however i,m in thirsk in a couple of weeks or so.i could meet there..and its close to the A1.

Edited by mantapaperman

yeah this is mantacrazy22 old car i bought.and it really is acredit to him but the cream just isnt my cup of tea. the pics were took yesterday, however they do look abit 'new' in the pics.

they are slightly paler in the flesh and want a clean..the door cards are included but arnt top standard in my opinion-the rears may want refitting better? also the drivers seat leather at the bottom rear needs clipping back-glueing?will try to get pic of that or even fix that after i take it out..

but they are overall very good indeed..cheers

Edited by mantapaperman

This interior used to be in my V8 i took it out in favour of a blitz interior which I felt was more in keeping with thestyle i was going for.

I sold it to Chris Thomas who sold it on again, It was done for the V8s original Owner by a guy whoe was a trimmer for one of the big luxury car firms, i forget which.

It was a nice interior and was looked the part when I had it just not my thing.

I remember back in the early nineties when Chicago grey interiors were changing hands for £200 upwards.

I used to get the Autotrader on a Fri Dinner time and there were nearly always Manta parts and Manta's breaking, and there were 2 occaisions when I rang on a Fri afternoon "Breaking Manta GTE Exclusive" and the respective sellers told me "the interior is just being loaded into his van now, interior sold mate" (I had stuffed Daytona check, and that was back then)

As a good friend of mine said the other day "A full leather interior for £200.00???? you could pay that for a very good chicago grey interior as there are not many good ones left".

• 1 month later...