Breaking Opel Manta B Hatchback 1.8

monkeynuts

I received this vehicle from another member in the hope that it could be salvaged. Sadly this car is beyond repair. The engine and autobox has been promised to someone.

i'll offer everything on here first, but, due to lack of space i will ebay whats left in a week or so, just to get it out the way. I don't want to waste anything so its all going cheap (to cover cost of recovering car)

if any of you need any parts please let me know.

windows

doors

bumpers

lights

mirrors

seats

interior trim

parcel shelf

5x berlinetta 13" wheels with tyres

fuel tank

dash

steering wheel

clock

exterior bump strips

calipers

tail gate

boot spoiler

+ loads more

just PM and i'll discuss prices and courier/collection

I received this vehicle from another member in the hope that it could be salvaged. Sadly this car is beyond repair. The engine and autobox has been promised to someone.

i'll offer everything on here first, but, due to lack of space i will ebay whats left in a week or so, just to get it out the way. I don't want to waste anything so its all going cheap (to cover cost of recovering car)

windows

doors

bumpers

lights

mirrors

seats

interior trim

parcel shelf

fuel tank

dash

steering wheel

clock

exterior bump strips

calipers

tail gate

boot spoiler

+ loads more

just PM and i'll discuss prices and courier/collection

Have you got a full, or part lockset.

Hi mate,

what is the condition of the rear axle and front subframe like? also may be interested in the dash and other bits...

I will be back in dorest after next weekend for christmas hopefully (family live in bridport) so may be able to collect stuff for members in the southampton/hampshire area to bring back after christmas if needs be also?

Pics of the car/interior would be very helpful as I'm a cavalier owner so forget the spec and looks of the different mantas! (thus what would fit in with my plans for the cav!)

Cheers

Jason

I no you said the engine and box had gone but do you still have the prop and the engine mounting brackets .

cheeers steve.

engine mounts i'm keeping but the prop is available

i can wrap it up for you but you'll have to sort out a courier

make me an offer

due to weather i have not been able to strip this car as quickly as i had expected. so there are still parts available if any of you need them, no sensible offer refused.

i have converted a manual car to auto so need the braket thingy where the kickdown cable fitts into the bulkhead next to the accelerator cable .thats if it is actually removeable or is it part of the frame. if i get that i would also need the accelerator pedal as its got two cable slots on it rather than mine. cheers.chris .ps .is the radiator any where near mint ?

hi,are the headlights in good condition,complete with the plastic caps at the back?how much do you want posted to me?thanks.

Rab

the headlights ae perfect and are genuine opel with caps and bulbs! i'll have a think about how much as i was going to keep them as spares. any ideas what they're worth?

i havent a clue bud,tbh i just realy need the big plastic caps for the back of the headlights if you have any of those you would sell.

energy

i may have other headlamps in a poorer condition that might have caps on. i'll check in the AM. and post tomorow night.

thanks

to all others, there are more parts left just let me know before the car gets scrapped. i will be cutting the roof off (perfect non sunroof) from the bottom of the pillars soon if any one wants it.

• 2 weeks later...

energy

i may have other headlamps in a poorer condition that might have caps on. i'll check in the AM. and post tomorow night.

thanks

to all others, there are more parts left just let me know before the car gets scrapped. i will be cutting the roof off (perfect non sunroof) from the bottom of the pillars soon if any one wants it.

Pm for you Jason

• 2 months later...

Do you still have some parts if so i am looking for rear non opening Quarterlight drivers side.

windows

doors

bumpers

lights

mirrors

seats

interior trim

parcel shelf

fuel tank

dash

steering wheel