76 Cavalier Coupe Gl

sumpcracker

Lol, what are the chances...

Its pretty bad, rear inners are gone, boot to wheel well, sills, ect...

Worst thing is that its all been patched in the past so hard to see whats what..

Need to strip it realy, carpets out ect ...

Was worth a risk for £100 with no collection expenses i think.

Its a feb 76 car, so very early.

There aren't many left, and sadly a lot of the ones that are seem to be in similar condition to yours! I've got one, still in daily use but looking seriously ratty.

Whereabouts in the country are you? If you decide it's not worth doing I might be interested in buying it for parts for mine!

Milton keynes, its bloody far away from you for a £100 car!

You got any pics?

You're right, that's much too far away from me! I haven't got any pics here as I'm at my Dad's place at the moment, but I'll try and post some here in the next few days. Not like my car's worth looking at though! :D

i will buy it for £100.00 it will be a week to ten days before i can collect it. if this is ok give me a call on 07977950044. this isnt a windup i am not going to mess you about, and i wont ask any silly questions like will it drive home etc.lol. cheers drew

i will buy it for £100.00 it will be a week to ten days before i can collect it. if this is ok give me a call on 07977950044. this isnt a windup i am not going to mess you about, and i wont ask any silly questions like will it drive home etc.lol. cheers drew

Pretty sure it has sold Drew:

RR Thread