Hi

Tony

Hey everyone, my names Tony in 20 years old and from Norwich. I have always been into my cars and now at the point where i want a project. I love the look of the mantas espically the A. So i cant think of a better place to find one and info on restoring it and turning it into a show car.

Hey everyone, my names Tony in 20 years old and from Norwich. I have always been into my cars and now at the point where i want a project. I love the look of the mantas espically the A. So i cant think of a better place to find one and info on restoring it and turning it into a show car.

Welcome to the forum.

If you're looking for a project you could do worse than go and see Simon P at Suffolk County Mantas. He's advertising a car in the for sale section now that sounds interesting.

Welcome to the forum.

If you're looking for a project you could do worse than go and see Simon P at Suffolk County Mantas. He's advertising a car in the for sale section now that sounds interesting.

He was the reason i just signed up as i just sent him a PM about his car. Previously i had just been checking the forum to see if any turned up.

Hi Tony;

Welcome to the OMOC.

Dont forget to join as a full member as there is alot of excellent information in the Members Only section.

Simon P @ Suffolk County Manta's is a top rate member.

Look for the pictures of the A series he had at the NEC last year.

John