My Old Manta 1975

ducky

hi just wondering if my old manta ldv131p is still around it had a mantzell kit fitted to it about 1990 i had it from 2000 till 2004 when i sold it it was yellow think it came up on pistonheads couple years back but disappered since loved this car hope someone can help thanks john p.s got pics of it onpride and joy here back a while

hi just wondering if my old manta ldv131p is still around it had a mantzell kit fitted to it about 1990 i had it from 2000 till 2004 when i sold it it was yellow think it came up on pistonheads couple years back but disappered since loved this car hope someone can help thanks john p.s got pics of it onpride and joy here back a while

DVLA says -

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for LDV 131P are:

Date of Liability 01 03 2010

Date of First Registration 13 11 1975

Year of Manufacture 1975

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2200CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour YELLOW

Could be hiding in a garage somewhere?

Think I remember seeing this one for sale on Pistonheads, by then it was rally prepped if I'm thinking of the same car.

hi thats the way it was when i sold it it was the earlyist manta known to the club then maybe one day iy will reapperr somewhere thanks for replys lads

hi thats the way it was when i sold it it was the earlyist manta known to the club then maybe one day iy will reapperr somewhere thanks for replys lads

still cant believe its scraped should never have sold it to someone like him he even spent 3 ohours nitpicking over silly things and got it for 1950 pounds at the time im so annoyed it wasent looked after

ducky