Getting Insurance For An Opel Manta 21 1 Accident

shadowhound

i have a project capri but i would love an opel manta to drive while my project capri is underway but i was wondering whats insurance like for an opel manta for a 21 year old with 1 accident and 0NC bonus or would classic insurance be better ?

ican currently insurure my capri for £1800 but with the accident it may go up in sep

Either way it aint going to be cheap mate. I'd say try for classic car insurance, but there might be a mileage limit that might not suit?

Could try RH Insurance or Adrian Flux if you have an accident record. Good luck with your search anyway. Not many people use them nowadays, but you might be better to go and see a local high street broker and let them do the work for you, they might just come up with a better alternative.

Dave

dont forget there are a couple of little tricks to do as well. i like bell.co.uk. quoted 700 fully comp. and im 21 with one claim. i got that price by putting my sister on with my mam as named drivers. so to them the chance of me crashing it is 1 out of 3! and also i drive a L200 all the time so my manta(if i ever get one) wont get used much. last year i only put 1000 miles on my astra and the year before that i put 3000 so i put my milage at 5000.

• 1 month later...