Manta A Parts

redmanta xe

Hey redmanta

Got a 4 vent dash which is in quite a good condition from what i remember, will get up in loft and take some pictures if your interested? might also have door cards but will need to look as well.

Got some wings in various different states, again can dig out and take some pics. Also think i have a roof linings as well. Got a loft full of Manta A parts i have collected over the years!! Where do you live? im in bournemouth.

Andy

www.theopelproject.com

I have a dark blue headlining that isn't perfect, but perfectly usable. Needs a seam re-sewn, and some kind of treatment to restore flexibility in some bits.

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

Also have a genuine spare wing, that needs some work:

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

Just a little surface rust, perfectly solid otherwise.

Hi Jason

I have a day of tomorrow so will get up in loft and have a look and take some pics. head lining is black from what i can remember. And got a couple of offside wings. Will drop you a text when i have had a look through.

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi jason

Did you get my email with pictures of the dash etc..?

If you did and you want any bits let me know, if you didnt let me know and i will PM you with them again.

If you dont want any bits let me know as i want to put them up for sale along with the passangers wings that i have.

Thanks Andy