Please Delete - Thankyou

drivegte

Front right hand wing required for 1985 Manta GTE coupe.

Original new or good condition preferred, no damage or rot.

Thanks

Check out "The for sale " section. There are a couple for sale on there.

Front right hand wing required for 1985 Manta GTE coupe.

Original new or good condition preferred, no damage or rot.

Thanks

Whereabouts are you located? Do you need one with the hole for the indicator or not? I've got a really tidy one that's been bare metalled, acid rust treated, acid etched primed, then 2 pack primed and flatted with 1500 ready for the top coat to be applied. This wing has had the ariel hole welded up in the top and is in Derbyshire. It's a genuine GM wing and was on a car for a year and then garaged for 10 years before I removed it and prepped it for my Manta. I was just about to paint it when I was offered another pair of brand new GM wings so I fitted this new pair instead. ..Luke..

Whereabouts are you located? Do you need one with the hole for the indicator or not? I've got a really tidy one that's been bare metalled, acid rust treated, acid etched primed, then 2 pack primed and flatted with 1500 ready for the top coat to be applied. This wing has had the ariel hole welded up in the top and is in Derbyshire. It's a genuine GM wing and was on a car for a year and then garaged for 10 years before I removed it and prepped it for my Manta. I was just about to paint it when I was offered another pair of brand new GM wings so I fitted this new pair instead. ..Luke..

Thanks for the reply, pm sent

• 3 weeks later...