Please Delete

mantapaperman

hi .

my flasher relay seems to be flashing really fast when indicators are on..it is normal tho when hazards are on? i,ve tried my mk3 astra one in the manta and it is normal..

can i just buy a astra one to replace? they are both 3 pin etc but differant wattage..manta = 2(4)x21w+3w..astra= 2(4)x21w+4w..any input appreciated as always..

Edited by mantapaperman

hi m8, defo sounds like a bulb gone; if not, mine is playing silly bu__ers too; when i switch to full beam, none of my indicators work, until i turn off ignition and restart with lights on dip; the fault has been blamed on a faulty stalk/switch, so i've a replacement one coming; just another poss reason m8...

hi .

my flasher relay seems to be flashing really fast when indicators are on..it is normal tho when hazards are on? i,ve tried my mk3 astra one in the manta and it is normal..

can i just buy a astra one to replace? they are both 3 pin etc but differant wattage..manta = 2(4)x21w+3w..astra= 2(4)x21w+4w..any input appreciated as always..

I would guess at an '86 model year onwards car with side repeaters missing if all working

sorry for the delay guys..working away just got back.. all the flashers are working its a 83 gte so no repeaters..i think its just a knackered relay cos if i put it in the astra, it flashes fast aswell..

will i do any harm using a astra one then? its same pins and works a treat..but i dont want to come out one morning to a smoldering wreck :unsure:

Edited by mantapaperman