Mk1 Cav Needed

steveyboy

hi people need a cheap mk1 cav urgently as want to put mine back on the road after having an accident :( tryed buying the one in essex but unfortnetly it was already sold so if anyone knows of anything going cheap would be much appreciated or of any cars getting broke but with a good front end

car dont need to be clean as long as its wings front panel and boonet etc is alright

im based in portsmouth but have sources with lorry and car trailer so can collect if not to far

thanks steve

Edited by steveyboy

It's here when you want it Steve, I need the space so come quick. :thumbup

I've also got a rot free bonnet that has some dents on it that you are welcome to if you want to get it repaired, but, like the Cornish guru says, they are fairly common so you may want to locate one elsewhere

Edited by stradacab

I've got a Manta bonnet and a pair of Manta wings available if that helps, £50 for the lot? The wings have the larger black plastic strip on them which sits lower than the chrome trim on the Cavalier, and an extra hole for the Manta bumper. One's virtually rust free and one's got some minor rust spots from what I remember. I'll try and get you some pictures tomorrow, if you're interested I can probably get them over to James some time this week so you can collect them together.

thankyou very much mate if you could get them over to james that would be great and ill have the lot biggrin.gif

sorry forgot to say im going to james on saturday if thats alright if you could get them to him by then would be very helpful rolleyes.gif

No problem! James, I've got a new phone and haven't got your number on it yet, any chance you can give me a bell please? Hoping to drop the lot off tomorrow evening if that's alright. Got that chin spoiler and drivers door glass for you as well.