Hey Guys! From The Isle Of Man :)

Hi everyone, my name is mark and im living in the isle of man, i have been looking for a manta for as long as i can remeber, finding the right one has proven to be quite a problem, as you can imagine they are a bit thin on the ground over here, i have always had vauxhalls astra GTE's/GSi's cav turbo, calibra 4X4 astra sports and currently have a 2.4 Frontera, after lookin to buy a manta gte i found all of the guys are members of this site or ones like it, so it seems obvious to get a manta get to the guys with the know.

So hi guys and i hope to meet/speak to most of you soon on my quest on introducing the manta back to the isle of man :)

hey mark welcome to the omoc this is the place to be m8,if your a paid up member then you get access to the members section,the guys on here really have a wealth of knowledge second to none

steve,from the costa del sol [lol]

raining again in south wales

steve :thumbup

oh,have you checked out sam d,exclusive coupe 4 sale very sought after colour and minimal work left to complete

Edited by steve price

got me my manta pack today :) and as it happens on the back of one of the issues is the manta im off to pic up tomorrow :D

Welcome & Good Luck! :thumbup

thanks very much, just a quick update ive just returned with my new manta from england :) ive bought A527DMO from trevor, outstanding car, so well looked after and i will be doing the same, been along time coming but ive finally got the manta of my dreams :) now just need to get it over for billing :)

thanks very much, just a quick update ive just returned with my new manta from england :) ive bought A527DMO from trevor, outstanding car, so well looked after and i will be doing the same, been along time coming but ive finally got the manta of my dreams :) now just need to get it over for billing :)

You will have to get some photo's up mate. Well done on your purchase and happy driving :thumbup