A Series 5 Speed Conversion, Eps Unit And Other Bits.

johnboy

All parts located near Mold North Wales, parts are for collection or can post at cost, paypal accepted but you pay the fees.

Sold my A series so i have a few bits for sale, prices are a guide only as per rules, open to offers,

Five speed conversion kit to include two cih 5 speed boxes, one whines a bit in gears the other not been tried, shortened gear lever remote extension(from paulmanta off here) to bring the gearstick through the original hole,gear stick that has been modded to bring it to a comfortable position, home made cross member, heavy duty mounting rubbers, shortened prop to suit. collect only £160

Corsa b electric power steering column with ecu, wiring and a brand new speed control unit, never got round to fitting it, also comes with a manta a steering column with ignition switch and key so that you can modify it ready to fit, PROVISIONALLY SOLD.

Manta a dash unit, good working order £20

Manta a steering rack ----------- SOLD

CIH polished alloy rocker cover 2.2 injection on it. -------------SOLD

Clutch cable £10

Edited by johnboy

• 2 weeks later...

Steering set up, rack and rocker cover gone, other bits still here, also found a prop that i think is for a manta b auto (think its used for chevette redtop conversion) i can measure the lenght if that helps, i bought it to do the 5 speed conversion on my manta A but it was too short.