Nearly Completed Manta Gte Hatch 1984 + Spares Car & Parts

Goose

For sale is my 1984 Manta 2.0 GTE hatchback registtration B49 DUX in white which I bouught in April 2008 as a project for myself and so my son could learn a bit about cars. 5 years on and its almost complete but I now need the space its taking up in my garage and just dont have the time to finish it.

I have all the parts to complete it (including another Manta a 1988 Exclusive hatchback from which I have used only the petrol tank,front winscreen and headlights). Its had new front wings,sills, a bit of welding underneath and a full respray. Also fitted a brand new fuel pump and just recently a new batterty. Its starts and drives. To complete : it requires the headlights fitted and rewired as I was using the Exclusive twin lamps and have had the surrounds painted in white. The interior also need refitting, currently has no seats or carpets. I have two mint condition Recarro front seats in the standard brown check and the rears which were in the car when I bought it are in VGC. Also have the original carpet and a 2 others was going to use the best one. The brakes probably also need doing. There is also a small hole in the engine bay which requires welding.

Th 1988 Exclusive hatch which I am using as a doner has a good engine and geabox

Also have the following additional spares which will go with the car but not required to finish it;

Front bumper from 1985 GTE in white.

Good bonnet in gold,

2 gte wheels in white .

coupl of Boxes of lheadlights original square ones and a few bits of the twin lights.

Various bit of glass mainly rear hatch windows.

Various other boxes of bits which I have collected over the years.

Lookinfg for £1500 For both cars and all the spares which I think is a fair price.

Both Cars are in Central Scotland, the white one in my Garage in Dunblane near stirling the exclusive in Boness near linlithgow. The one in Boness could be stripped of the parts you want and the shell left

Give me a call on 07588 686963 or e-mail me and I can send some pics.

Cheers

Bruce

• 2 months later...