Opel Manta 1800 Berlinetta Hatch

Cavtastic

Opel Manta 1.8 Berlinetta hatch. E Registration - 1987

• The Car is based in Lincoln, England.

• The car will be sold with a full MOT certificate.

• The car has covered 92,000 miles.

• I will tax the car for the cost of the Road fund license so the new owner can drive it away "road legal" should you wish.

I've decided to sell the above detail car as I have inherited a Jaguar XJ6 X300. I will also be selling my white Cavalier GLS sports hatch shortly as well (No details yet).

The Manta itself is finished in Monica blue and is basically a standard production 1800cc OHC vehicle with quad headlight units fitted by myself.

The vehicle has a factory fitted sunroof with NO Corrosion anywhere in this usual typical troublesome Manta weak spot- its works and is water tight.

The vehicle structure is very good with original non-perforated rear wheel arches, both sills are very good as are the front jacking points. The swan necks have local repairs done for last MOT but are not crispy and should require no attention for a number of years to come. Doors are solid with no filler or holes. Petrol tank is solid and so is the filler tube area of the vehicle

I have replaced the drivers wing with a genuine GM wing. It has been professionally sprayed but is slightly darker in color. While the wing was off I welded up the front bulkhead and where the inner wing meets the bulkhead, ( Under the water wash bottle area) This has been done properly and is a continuous weld and not just tacked on. Ask Mick from the club he "fire watched" as I welded the car.

The mechanics of the car are perfect, it was a bitch to start when I first purchased the car - but new fuel lines and an in-line fuel filter has made it a 1st start every time!

The car has new front shock absorbers, front discs, calipers and pads.

Mick will post up some pictures of the vehicle for me as I'm computer thick!

The Manta is not a show car but is a very good, clean, reliable and well looked after vehicle.

It has has had 3 previous owners.

I'm looking for £1500 for the car, members have told me it's worth more but I'm just after my money back seeing as I've been given a £5 grand Jag.

If you are interested in the car please call me on 07946 405221 (Andy)

• 4 weeks later...