Excellent Manta A Wanted

j4m1n

After a hell of a long drive to see an A today I know I want one, just not that one. But it has to be a mint shell. I'm not interested in bodywork, don't mind assembly but no welding! I don't currently have the skills or more importantly the patience to learn.

Don't care about engine or box as I have something else in mind. Minor body repairs ok, major is a no go.

Let me know what you've got, I have the right money for the right car waiting.

Edited by j4m1n

You might be ok at that price, but you will need to make sure you give any car you look at a very good look over before buying it.

Mine was a good shell, but still needed: sills, front valance, chassis rails, rear quarters, battery tray, rear valance and arches doing ;-) not a massive amount, but it all takes time.

take a magnet and a pointy screw driver with you :-)

Andy

IMO it had had a respray without proper preparation. Every panel needed attention and some a lot. Rust was already appearing despite being painted less than a year and living in a heated garage. It also had an excessive amount of underseal used making it impossible to correctly check the floor, chassis rails, outriggers etc.

Yours for £6.5k!