Free Opel Ascona 1/43 Model Cars

Hi all,

I have 3 Opel Ascona Models all made by Schuco and 1 Opel Monza model also made by Schuco. I bought these models in Austria over 5 years ago when I went over to visit my father. I'm more of a Manta man and not properly into Ascona's so I want to give these models to somebody who will appreciate them more. I haven't got a Photobucket account as of yet so no pictures but there is basically 4 1:43 models all made by Schuco.

Let me know if your interested. :)

Models are: Green Opel Ascona A, Brown Opel Ascona B, Rally Spec Opel Ascona B, Finally a Maroon Opel Monza A.

Jack.

Hi Jack,

Whatever you have left I would take, have a couple of Ascona models plus the obligatory manta ones as well, postage to Rushden, northants.

Let me know how much and I can either transfer some money or Paypal,

Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,

The only model I have left is my Opel Monza A, the other three Ascona's have been taken already. :) I am going to the post office very shortly when I have figured out how much postage will be, i'll pay for postage anyway if you like if it isn't really expensive. Then you can have a Monza to your Collection.

Jack.

Hi everyone,

I am enquiring about the postage tonight as I am slightly busy during the day, will let you all know what the postage is likely to be and when the earliest I can deliver your Cars to you for.

Yes Andy you can have the Monza A no problem. :)

Hope everyone will be happy with them. :)

Jack.

Update on your models,

Neil - I will be posting the 3 Ascona's to you on Tuesday because I am going to get some boxes from my stepdads work which will save me some money buying them at the post office. So yours will be in the post Tuesday. Could you possibly PM me your details so I can write you address on the parcel.

Steve - your Monza should be in the post the same day.

Jack.

Edited by Jack

Hi Steve,

Sorry to tell you this but your Monza might be delayed by a day because I have ran out of boxes parcelling the other Ascona's up! My stepfather is going to get me a box tomorrow for your Monza so hope your okay with that.

You don't owe me any postage, just enjoy your Monza. :)

Jack.

Just to let everybody on this topic know that all of your Models have been posted. I parcelled them up and posted them on Thursday, sorry a tad late, been tied down with working. Hope they get to you safely and as soon as possible.

Thanks again everyone for your interest,

Jack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...