Opel Manta I200

sorry jack to be the harvester of doom,but that awesome i200 has sold :( maybe you should go for those seats afterall :lol:  :lol: oh shut up.

Don't worry I already new it had been sold because Geoff commented and told us, I don't know how he found out though because it is still listed! I think those Blitz seats will make a nice start on getting myself an i200 even though I will need to find the rest of the Manta. ;)

Jack it says so on the actual add:-

I bought this car from new in January 1985;it is a Steve Thomson conversion. It has had no other changes since then.The sills have been replaced and the exhaust has had patches on it.
The car is white with Rothman stripes, has a 2litre engine, clean interior, always kept in a garage,mileage 66800, MOT until October 2014. It is a good runner.

THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD.  Price: £8750 Or near offer Advert Type: For Sale Category: Classic Cars Make: Opel Model: Manta Model (alt): Manta i200 Year: 1985 Country: UK Region: West Midlands Town: Coventry Telephone: 441676523951 Status: Private E-mail: Contact Advertiser via Email Listing Date: 10-Aug-2014 Ref:

C527963

Geoff keep them ronals rolling 

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see where this car turns up. No one on here has yet commented about buying it so I hope it is still in the club. I knew the owner and it was the i200 that we had on the club stand at the NEC a couple of years ago. He bought it new and has looked after it very well over the years. It's probably one of the most original i200's in the club with original paint and not a lot of repairs required over the years. Lucky new owner!