Seen a manta coupe for sale in newcastle under Lyme was advertised on car and classic 1200 for restoration warning this car is scrap with rotten chassis floors jacking points inner wings every outer panel is rotten even the spare door that comes  with it the seats are shot even passenger front pillar is rotten up the side of the screen I'm afraid it's a bits car only and there aren't to many of them .It's a red 76 coupe if you see it advertised take this into account if your thinking of traveling far to see it I have restored many cars and wouldn't entertain doing this one

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CAVALIERCOUPE said:

Seen a manta coupe for sale in newcastle under Lyme was advertised on car and classic 1200 for restoration warning this car is scrap with rotten chassis floors jacking points inner wings every outer panel is rotten even the spare door that comes  with it the seats are shot even passenger front pillar is rotten up the side of the screen I'm afraid it's a bits car only and there aren't to many of them .It's a red 76 coupe if you see it advertised take this into account if your thinking of traveling far to see it I have restored many cars and wouldn't entertain doing this one

Thanks good to know as it dosnt look to bad on the pictures