Chassis Rails

Paul C

If it’s the straight sections under the drivers and passenger seats that go as far as the front jacking points and connect to the bottom of the swan necks these sections are available to buy new from Retropower or TJ Motorsport

2 hours ago, Mike. said:

If it’s the straight sections under the drivers and passenger seats that go as far as the front jacking points and connect to the bottom of the swan necks these sections are available to buy new from Retropower or TJ Motorsport

yes it thanks for the tip of

56 minutes ago, MANTAMAN said:

Snowy on here has sold repair pieces and has a thread on how to repair chasis rails -

Mr Eckhardt from germany manufactures some ecellent chassis rail repair kits, but i'm unsure how to contact him.

Does anyone know how to get hold of Mr Eckhardt

20 minutes ago, mantaray said:

Thanks Mantaray have sent a question asking if they would post two swan necks to the UK as they said in the listing might not post to the UK

They only have 1 straight section available and I need two :(

They will post to the UK, I use them all the time.  If you click on Add to basket, it will take you checkout, where there is then a link " Request total from seller. " They will then send you an updated eBay checkout screen with 19 Euro added for postage.